1. Nothing changes- prematch routine, power offense, recovery in between rounds. Live wrestling is live wrestling!
2. Draw first blood. Be first to go, score early, don't wait or feel your opponent out.
3. Stay away from the hype. NYC and Madison Square Garden is great, but its just another arena to compete at. Focus on the things that will help you score points.
4. They ALL can be beat! I don't care who it is...
5. Believe the YOU will be the guy who walks out with a bracket and hardware.
6. Always go after the next best thing. Right now that is Gold, but whatever is the best you can do at the moment go get it!
7. Be thankful for the opportunity to wrestle. Competing in NYC this weekend isn't an obligation, its an opportunity. Enjoy it and thank God for every minute of it!
MISS A MINDSET MONDAY CALL?