Rules of Wrestling Season:
1. Never be outworked.
2. Don't focus on your record. Focus on getting better and going after the toughest challenges.
3. Remember that cutting weight doesn't make you a better wrestler.
4. Have a purpose every practice. Stop going through the motions. Make sure you focus on the areas that will make you better.
5. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Real champions compete against themselves.
6. Be thankful for the opportunity to wrestle. Remember its something that you get to do, not something that you have to do.
7. Be patient. Realize that it takes time to make big improvements.
8. Wrestle for yourself. Think about all the things YOU love about wrestling.
9. Never quit. If you can't win, then make the guy tired. If you aren't the starter, get better each day anyway.
10. Keep things in perspective. Faith, Family and Academics come before wrestling. God doesn't care how many titles you win. And your family will love no matter what.
**11. Train your Mindset if you want to be at your absolute best. Learn the Mindset Red Flags!
Get started NOW with a FREE Mindset Session- https://www.wrestlingmindset.com/consultation.html
MISS A MINDSET MONDAY CALL?